Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Loss

I hope you all are well. This post won't be about QA or testing. I'm going to go a little more personal today.
Yesterday, I lost a friend. It was very sudden and under unknown circumstances. He was a close friend of my future family-in-law and it is hitting us very hard. The coroner had a theory at the scene that breaks my heart. Unfortunately, we have to wait to find out what really happened. He left behind two children.
Where I live, drugs take the lives of many. I am trying to not come to a judgement until we know for sure but it is looking like we lost another one to these horrible substances. What I want is to memorialize his memory. I don't want him to be another statistic. Just part of an anonymous number on the news. I know he will always live in the hearts of those who knew him but I want his children to know how amazing he was. I'm not sure how I will go about this.

Take care of yourselves and reach out to the ones you love.
-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment