Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

I guess this blog is yearly?

I have had so much happen in my career since my last post. I am almost a year at my current company. My goal with working for this company is to be established and still working at the same company at year five. This past year has gone by so fast, I am looking forward to the years to come. There have been some growing pains, a lot of self discovery, and adjusting of expectations. I am so happy with how far I’ve come. If you would have told me in 2012, right after receiving my Masters in Psychology, that in 6 years I would be a full-time employee at a tech company doing software QA and programming automated tests, I might have laughed in your face. But here I am!
I am hoping to write some more about the technology we use and concepts I’ve learned. Until then, people in the Midwest, let the snow commence! Take care, reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment