Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

First!

Well, I guess I'm here now. I couldn't find many QA blogs, so, I'm starting my own. I am a college student (second time around) and am trying to work my way into the world of Software Quality Assurance. I am an intern at a large company doing QA work. I am lucky as hell to have this position. I was under the delusion that Development is where I needed to be and QA would be my jumping point. Two months in and I'm in love with QA. We do mostly manual testing but my new project is to research automation software. There is software built into our system but it requires a good amount of specialized xml coding to work. I'm actually looking forward to diving into this project.

I'm not going to claim this to be an interesting read. I just want a place to waste my breath (keystrokes?) on this new venture. Read if you want.

Take care. 😺


No comments:

Post a Comment