Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Virtual Machine Testing

Today was a quick but productive day. I got to speak to a manager in a different part of IT and I learned a lot. I'm really questioning how I want to develop my career. Even though most of it is usually stumbling into positions and dumb luck.

We were finally released a virtual machine from the systems team that was supposed to be tested ages ago. There wasn't enough time in the day for me to finish the script all in one go. What is exciting is the rest of the machines are not virtual, we are trying this out. Seems to be working so far. Except at first, I would ask development to populate the database with, you know, data, and all I would get is a screenshot back of data on their machine working fine. Gotta love that. But, I'm exhausted. I need to learn how to titrate coffee better so I don't crash so hard. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment