Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Where's the semicolon?

It's been a while, hasn't it? I actually forgot I had started this. Life has been kind of crazy but who's isn't?

I have discovered cold brew coffee. It's amazing. I purchased a warehouse club sized package of coffee over the weekend and it's almost gone. Needless to say, I've been on point with my tasks, if not a little jittery.

Not much going on at work because the dev team is in training. We are slowly creeping along with our weekly tasks. It's been pretty boring. I completed a SQL basics certification from sololearn.com and now I'm starting a Ruby one. Ruby is very similar to the previous languages I've worked with but no semi colon to close the command. It's driving me crazy. It's such a reflex to end each line of code with a semicolon. It's pretty irrational of me to be upset but if this is the worst thing going on in my life, things are going pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment